Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Resolutions


It’s getting to be that time of the year again for (uh-oh) New Year’s Resolutions!
Last year, I had quite the list. Which, unfortunately, I ended up putting off, but for a good reason! I decided to take the trip of a lifetime to volunteer in Tanzania Africa. So I had to prioritize. Which, in the end, was actually very beneficial! Because for this year, I’ve decided I am going to boycott “New Year’s Resolutions”.
For my lifestyle (and poor lifestyle as a college student), I’ve decided it would be best for me to just give up on the whole resolutions thing. In exchange however, to complete my list! I’ve been pretty good at choosing things that are already on my list as my resolutions, but they’re not always plausible for that year. So my new goal will just be to complete at least one thing on my list.
I know, you’re thinking “Oh Chels, you’re taking the easy way out!”, but this really isn’t the case. My list is actually pretty crazy and some things can be expensive! So one thing a year is actually a very obtainable goal! Sometimes I’ll be able to complete 20 things! Others maybe one is all I’ll be able to manage that year. Either way, I’m winning here. I won’t feel like such a failure if I don’t complete my yearly resolutions and I’m allowing myself to focus on my list much more!

Go me! ;)