Search This Blog

Monday, December 2, 2013

Hungarian Falls


If nature were not beautiful, it would not be worth knowing and if nature were not worth knowing, life would not be worth living.
I love living in the U.P.! There are so many fun (and free) things to do with my days off! This is one of the few mini-trips I’ve gone on: it’s only about 10 minutes from my house and a short hike around.
Hungarian Falls!
There are a couple sets of falls which are very easy to access and walk around. The last fall however is on private land and very hard to see during the summer with all the trees. But if you walk to the top of the falls and look over it is an amazing view! I’m hoping to go back in the winter and visit again, next time with a real camera too instead of my cell phone! The Keweenaw Peninsula website has more information and good directions to the falls. The “address” google or most GPSs will give will just take you to the main road towards the falls and not actually to the falls themselves.